Friday 13 April 2012

Yume's Introduction

Hello there, こんにちは!

Now i'll introduce myself, my name is Nichijo yume (日常 夢). I'm the daughter of Nichijo Muratano and Nichijo Silvanna, I'm a shy long haired sloppy but lovely little girl. I used to live in Indonesia when i was 8, but my father had to work in Japan so we're moving there in Kagoshima. I was the classmate of Biando-kun in Elementary, since my mother and Biando-kun's mother became a close friend and so were we. We often go out to somewhere but our favorite place was the Kelapa Gading mall, we go there usually by Biando-kun's car every go home from school. The thing that i don't like from Biando-kun is when he making fun of me who say R instead of L! but when i moved to Japan, things change to many differents now. Me and Biando-kun haven't been get in touch since then, after 7 years separated miles away. That night probably at 8PM i give a call to Biando-kun from the number which Biando-kun's mother have, he was pretty shocked when he realized that i called him and say i'll visit him this holiday. Biando-kun was waiting so eagerly for me until the 28th march i propose a love to him to make him stop being so eagerly wait, but instead he just getting so eager. 30th March at 8:25PM, his waiting has already come to an end since it was my arrival to Indonesia. Our Once-more meeting started with a deep embrace of Biando-kun, then we're going to my old house at North Jakarta region. 

That's my Introduction & Once-More meeting Short Story, let's see Biando-kun's version.

No comments:

Post a Comment