Thursday 7 June 2012

Last Moment We Had


The wind’s voice tells me of winter
My body shivers as I listen
You’re right next to me
Your breath seems white and cold


Life has withered away, too, this year
Before long, I’ve grown impatient for spring’s arrival
While listening to the chains of life
Continuing to bud in the light


My fate continues to rot away
I understand, but I remain strong
I want to breathe, I want to sing


It would be good if I can leave something behind
That says I have lived…


I don’t want to sing a sad song
Hey, I’m begging you, right now my only wish
Is to laugh next to you
I want to sing a gentle song


Several winters passed by
I finally realized this feeling
I can’t say it out loud but
Our hearts are always be one, right?


It’s dark, I can’t see anything…
I can’t hear anything…
It’s scary…
It’s painful…
It’s lonely…


While everything in me
Continues to disappear
Your smiling face
Still lingers…


You are singing a gentle song, right?
Even though we’re wrapped up in this world of loneliness
I’m always beside you, don’t forget
You are never alone


I’m not lonely because you’re here
You embrace with your warm hands
I can’t hear you, but I understand
The hands that you hold me said “I love you”


I want to dedicate it to you, a song of parting
In my last moment, I want to tell you… Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment