Thursday 7 June 2012

Me...


Why does my heart want Ache from crying
Whenever I seem to think of you
Why do I hate myself so much
I don't want to live anymore


People stare at me
Point their fingers
And they laugh at me
What am I doing wrong ? 
To deserve this kind of pain
Why do I breathe?
I can't recall the point of it
If I stopped breathing
The pain would end


I wish someone would help me
Save my heart from this
Never ending loneliness
Even if I just pretend
I just want..
Someone to find me
And love me.


Why do I feel empty
And so lonely
My heart is starting 
To break in two
Why do I try so hard to fit in
Just to push everyone
In this world away


If I were to vanish
From this world
Without leaving traces
Of myself
I can bet there isn't
Anyone who would shed
A single tear for me


All I simply want
Is another soul
who can laugh with me
And cry with me tonight


My heart's crying out
Crying out
Now my heart's overflowing
With sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment